Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Moments.........

hye viewers!!!!

two days ago.......its been a long time since i've seen her but on that day, i met her, although at first we had a little fight that sometimes made me stress for awhile but that is not going to stop me from seeing her......i had trouble when im going to meet her.....but all the matters settle, and i know she want to meet me so much.....and me too..............

on that day.....we watch movie together and the movie call Night At The Museum 2...we had fun together watch movie...when we watched the movie, she seem to be holding me tightly....at that the moment, i know she really miss me so much that she would never let go of me and loves me truly deep in her heart......for this i love u dear and alwayz be!!!!!!!!!!!

on that day....during lunch, i brought her to Setiawangsa to eat at the Medan Selera Setiawangsa where we ate some of delicious "char kuey tiau", hmmm...nyum-nyum!!! Best2!!!!

on that day....before we apart, we had a moment together before we will see each other and i will miss her so much until the next meet which will be coming soon........



p/s:- i love her and miss her....Tak nak merajuk2 lagi, ok dear? Hehehe :D

1 comment: